In Jorge Renato Gonçalves Silva Macedo, company that sells MECENZO, we consider important to keep an honest and trustworthy relationship with our client, by looking forward to build long-lasting relationships, based on trust and mutual benefit. So, we compromise ourselves to respect and protect your choices through the right to privacy.
Looking for a way to build a strong relationship with you, we compromise ourselves to:
1) Respect your privacy;
2) Not to send market communications. You may change your mind at any moment and cancel our newsletters subscription by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by telling us that you want that your contact removed from our data base.
3) Never sell or offer your data.
4) Being committed to be open and transparent about the way we use your data;
5) Não utilizar os seus dados de formas que não lhe tenham sido informadas;
6) Utilizar os dados de forma a melhorar a sua experiência ao navegar no nosso site www.benjamin-clark.com
WHO’S RESPONSIBLE FOR THE HANDLING OF THE PERSONAL DATA?
Jorge Renato Gonçalves Silva Macedo, with its headquarters in Rua 1º de Maio, nº 53, 2º esq., 4730-734, Vila Verde, Braga, Portugal - it’s the responsible entity for the treatment of the personal data, once we define which data are collected and the final purposes that they are used for.
TO WHOM DOES THE PERSONAL DATA BELONG TO?
- The customer/person single or collective or potential client to whose the data belong to is/are the one/s who use or can use the products, services and campaigns provided
- The person in charge of the company, or in case of collective people, when a contract is about to be executed, celebrated between that company and MECENZO.
WHICH INFORMATION OF THE PERSONAL DATA ARE HANDLED BY MECENZO?
2) Personal information: birth date, age, identification number and NIF.
3) When buying: we collect informations about the delivery address and the payment details.
Other informations can be collected by your use of our website - like purchases history, localization and IP address - that contribute to improve our service and digital marketing campaigns.
WHEN AND HOW IS THE PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
Your personal data can be collected in the following situations:
1) Through MECENZO websites when you make:
i) a contact request;
ii) a newsletter subscription;
2) When you ask information about the products, participate in contests or events by MECENZO and through the trust you have in us when you provide with your personal data.
WHAT’S THE PURPOSE OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA?
Your data allows us to process your orders, notify you about important alterations on our website, make inquiries and obtain informations for statistics purposes. We can also send you, from time to time, via e-mail informations about products or services, campaigns, sales and special offers - all possible because of you preferences and authorization. If the client wishes not to be contacted for this effects, he/she may cancel our newsletter subscription anytime.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHAT ARE THEY USED FOR?
WHAT ARE THE RIGHTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA’S OWNERS?
MECENZO ensures the applicability and compliance of all the rights of the owner of the personal data as seen on the national General Regulation of Data and Legislation Protection
- Access Rights;
- Right of Rectification;
- Data deleting rights (“the right to be forgotten”);
- Right of Data Portability;
- Right to withdraw consent;
- Right to Opposition;
- Right to Treatment Limitation;
- Right of not to be subjected to any automated decision;
HOW CAN YOU DEMAND YOUR RIGHTS
You may demand your rights through the next address: Rua 1º de Maio, nº 53, 2º esq., 4730-734, Vila Verde, Braga, or via email email@example.com. We will
answer to your request in a maximum period of 30 days, unless it’s a case of more complexity.
Still, in case you’re not satisfied with our answer after the demanding the previous rights, you have the right to present a complaint through CNPD (Comissão Nacional de
Proteção de Dados, Rua de São Bento, n.o 148, 3o, 1200-821 Lisboa, Tel: 351 213928400, Fax: +351 213976832, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
PROCEDURAL MEASURES AND SAFETY TECHNIQUES
MECENZO use physical measures, organizational and security fit for your personal data protection in a way to protect your data, against its loss or non authorized access.
the way your personal data is handled.
Without any costs to check this policy at our website, MECENZO will inform you about the changes that were made through the multiple communication channels used by it.